E-BillPay (Electronic Payment) Service
Advantages of our service include:
- You can pay your bill with a Visa or MasterCard, or through your checking or savings account.
- A simple interface that makes it easy to receive, review, print and pay your bill online.
- No more paper bills! Help preserve the environment.
- Does not support Google Chrome and or Firefox
Connect to E-BillPay:
- Access Frequently Asked Questions for more information and helpful hints.
- If you have forgotten your password and you have not logged in since the upgrade that happened on February 3, 2015 please contact customer service to receive a temporary password. When logging in with the temporary password you will be prompted to enter a new password and chose/answer security questions. If you forget your password after this initial contact with our customer service you can use the ‘forgot password’ link on our EBill Pay site.
Need Help? Contact Us!
Did you know the following facts?
- Every ton of paper we recycle, saves 7,000 gallons of water, 380 gallons of oil and enough
electricity to power an average house for 6 months.
- Every aluminum can we recycle saves enough electricity to run a television set for 6 hours.
- Every glass bottle we recycle saves enough electricity to power a 100-watt bulb for 4 hours